There are no upcoming Events at this time.
- Join us for winter Zoom meetups here!“Show and tell” your projects, hear more details on the week’s tutorials, or just say hi. This semester we will use the a recurring meeting, so starting January 19th until April 13th (inclusive) you can join our Zoom meetings here. Just to recap that is every Tuesday, from 1-2 pm. If you prefer to join…
- Show & Tell Dec. 17!This week’s show and tell will be about machine learning ideas and a short presentation! Join us to see different ideas and to share yours alongside any projects you’re working on! It starts at 14:30 and goes for an hour. ID: 874 0344 0587Password: 917048
- Show and tell Dec. 3!For this time’s show and tell, I will show some fun music games and applications, and I will recommend some tutorials for music production beginners. Meeting start at 2:30 and go for about an hour. Password: 244979
- Show and Tell Nov. 26!For this week’s show and tell, we’ll look at some shaders in Unity and how they’re made. The meeting starts at 2:30 and goes on for about an hour. Meeting ID: 842 8527 0829Password: 673505
- Show & Tell! 19 Nov. 2020This week’s show and tell will be about wire stripping! Join us to see different ways and to share yours alongside any ideas and projects you’re working on! It starts at 14:30 and goes for an hour.
- Show & Tell! 12.Nov 2020This week’s show and tell will be about Wix.com and making websites! I explain how you can make your own website and customize it depending on your need! It starts at 14:30 and goes for an hour. Zoom Meeting ID: 815 4094 7556 Password: 547867
- Show & tell November 5thFor this time’s show and tell, I will be showing how I made my first IOS application following Udemy tutorial with swift as a beginner using Xcode. The meeting starts at 2:30 and goes for about an hour. Meeting ID: 821 3245 7120 Password: 123456
- Show and Tell Oct. 29For this week’s show and tell, we’ll be celebrating Halloween by doing some virtual pumpkin carving! 3D models of pumpkins and faces will be provided and we’ll use Tinkercad to cut them out and make some virtual jack o lanterns. The link to the Tinkercad project is HERE. You will need to have a Tinkercad…